My first Encounter with God

Thank you Jesus, for this wonderful time, i just wanna talk to your people about how i met you, and received you, and why i love you.. Amen

I grew up in a catholic family where, i was insisted to go to church every Sunday. And my father had no tendency of going to church, my mom was good at insisting but you won’t see her going church.. so i was going to church because of mom, and i thank GOD, he gave a desire to understand what is exactly going on during church service, and that made me to have a lot questions, why we do this and why we do that..

So i wanted to know the reasons why and things were done.. but unfortunately i never found good answers to many questions i had, .. i wasn't satisfied 

So when i turned 16, my desire to go church was almost zero.. and i started thinking maybe there is no God..so i stopped going to church....then i went to high school and i was still the same, had same thought of trying to believe that there is no God.

It was a coincidence i guess, i met so many close friends from other denominations at high school.. and that gave me like another opportunity of finding answers to my questions.

I visited almost all Christian denominations, just to see what is going on...

AND YET, I WASN'T SATISFIED

I continued to be same type,  on my final year of  high school education I started mentioning GOD in my prayers, because i wanted to pass my final exams.. But my faith was so small....and also i knew what i did on exam, so what I needed most to me, was a miracle..

So i prayed this way..

I cried so hard that night, i said GOD if you are there, please help me, i want to pass, i give you Me, Use me whatever you want, but help me to pass.. i cried a lot that night, i still remember that night.

Results came out, and i passed

Something came up to me, like "so there is God" and he can answer prayers.. Though i wanted to know more, and even to meet him, because i saw some video on YouTube people explaining how they met God..so i was so desperate for it..

When I got to college, I got a challenge of fees, and we were given two weeks of registrations, and I had no money..and then I prayed the same prayer

I said “God, you brought me to this place, it wasn’t by my strength, now please help my dad to get fees so that I can finish registration..

And guess what, On the next my daddy sent it to me…

All those things I call them miracles happened when I wasn’t full in Christ, I had so many questions concerning life.

So I kept on searching as usual, but at that time I didn’t go catholic, I went to Casfeta, TaFES, and Uscf just to keep on doing my researches, haha..

On the first day of class I met a lady, and we exchanged phone numbers and later we became friends, and she loved going to chapel, she used to take me there every day. Even when I didn’t feel like going, she can do anything to bring me to church (USCF chapel) for me it was a church.

I never had a friend like her, I don’t know what was her intension, but that thing helped me so much, and I value her, I honor her, and I thank God for her. (Her name is Doreen Macha)

Worshiping was what I loved most during services  , so I kept going there because I wanted to worship, I loved mentioning the name of God, and I wanted to meet him..

My very first desires..

1.      To see him

2.      To talk to him

3.     To speak in tongues, In this area I had so many doubts so I wanted God to reveal it to me

So I started with the first one, by searching and listening to preacher, and from there I found one preacher explaining how to pray, how to get close to Jesus through prayers. And how to hear God in prayers.. so I took those preaching into practices, I fasted for seven day, no food no water no anything, I was in prayers all the time, worshiping, asking God to talk to me.

In those seven days of prayers, I started seeing things differently, I experienced a strange feeling I never had in my life, I felt like a moving spirit, I started commanding things to happen, and I saw them happening in physical..i was filled with unexplainable joy..i was so full..i wanted to to go heaven, I wanted to die…I started seeing this world in a different way, so I never wanted to continue be living….

One I was in prayers, I don’t remember how many hours I took on my knees but I had a  vision, it was like in sky, and I saw a Man I started asking questions, and he was replying to me, ..His answers were direct and clear…I don’t know what was happening but even after I finished talking to the man, I wanted to stay with him,

I was felt with Love, I was filled with Power and I wanted not no man to steal it from me. I wanted not to touch people because I felt like my power was decreasing when I touch a man..

Whenever I felt loaded I prayed, and God answered my prayers on time.. i loved it, I tell you… it was an wonderful amazing experience ever ever…

Even when I worship, I knew to whom am worshiping, even when I prayed, I knew whom talked to, It was a nice experience, I was able to see spiritual things… my eyes were opened and to me that was baptism of the holy spirit to me that Jesus talked about, in the bible..

From that encounter, all my questions and doubts were all removed from my mind, and it was like I received a package of all answers about God, I have all answers to all questions..

God is real, he is so much real, if you will seek him with all your heart, you will find Him. Don’t be surprised to see me crying in my prayer, it is because I feel him, I feel his love deep in my heart, people might think it is because of problems…but also it is a cry to my Father, when I cry, I cry to my FATHER, consider it as my right..

From that time I started my journey with God, I started speaking in tongues, and it came by itself…speaking in tongues is a heavenly way of communicating and I love it., speaking in tongues has a tendency of glowing..(Expanding to new dimensions).

So I speak to you today to encourage you, to do it, to experience God in your life, am not talking about Church, or religion, or denomination, am talking about God, our Creator, The alpha And Omega of our life

Give him your life today…you will never regret, he is our safety in times of troubles, he is everything to Us

He is real to me, and so to you.

AND ALSO TELL US IN A COMMENT SECTION, IF YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SAME KIND OF EXPERIENCE, I KNOW AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON ….I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO

MAY GOD BLESS YOU..

 

 

 


 

Comments

  1. This package is ���� .Sure there is God creator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont miss these ones

Where our HoPe IS....??

LET ME KNOW YOUR MISSION IN MY LIFE

Moyo wa Mtu ni Kama Kichaka