OIL CAN'T BE ENOUGH.

 

 OIL CAN’T BE ENOUGH.

Reality

Now we have accepted the confusion to be our lifestyle.

Material things, riches, and all unworthy are seen to be worthy.

Church has become a well for fetching gold.

Spreading lies

We have heard the voices in towns, people are asking where can we find the oil. The hungry and thirsty cries on every corner of a street, where is the oil where is the water?

 

We feed them with what can't satisfy them.

We made them drink what can’t quench their thirsty

No wonder they don’t know what they need. They eat and drink.

 

They drank lies, and magic covered their eyes.

The truth can't be heard anymore.

None is to be seen.

The cost of oil is increasingly

The oil is for the poor and needy.

Searching for cure

Where is that voice of one crying in the wilderness,

Where is that voice that scared Adam in the garden

The voice that declares from Dan, and publishes affliction from Mount Ephraim.

The cry to myself

My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart makes a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou has heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.

My way and doings have procured these things unto me; this is my wickedness. It is bitter because it reaches unto my heart.

Where is the cure for my being, and my broken heart?

The oil can’t heal me.

The oil can't be enough for me!!!

The source.

Here Is what he says;

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

We have focused on branches and trying to bear fruits.

 

THIs is what you need to hear

Hear this, this is what you need. To hear him speaking with you, through you. It would help if you had an individual connection with the source. The supplier is the one who knows your needs and wants.

The oil is not enough, the preacher can't satisfy you, only the source.

This has nothing to do with the knowledge I have or bible verses.

This is a real thing. try it.. try God. Ask him for a meeting, and tell him that you want to know him.. he will to you..he says in Proverb 8:17 I love them that love me and those that seek me early shall find me.. this is very true..

 Welcome to the real world

Experiencing his love, and care, knowing his kingdom, and working in the kingdom. Hearing his kind voice and living a peaceful life, YOU WILL NEVER REGRET.

 It costs nothing, just your heart, repent for your sins, and let him lead you.

You receive the spirit of God who will lead you and unlock the door for your everlasting life on both heaven and earth.

 

Just come.

Happy 2024.

 

Comments

Dont miss these ones

Where our HoPe IS....??

LET ME KNOW YOUR MISSION IN MY LIFE

Moyo wa Mtu ni Kama Kichaka