Our God is REAL

hi..!
am happy today to share with you about one thing in my life, that was seemed to be a barrier for me to reach new levels in my life... i wanted to face GOD. Hahahah
" First, i am thirst for knowing the one am worshiping and the one i praise his name everyday'',
-- A month ago, i was asking GOD how to strengthen my faith, how to live you in my everyday life, an how is it possible,
and it happens that while am asking GOD about those things, my mind gave me a lot answers that was puzzling me, make me loose attention, and my faith began to decline day by day....
i tried to read books, listening to music, but i felt my self uncomfortable, one friend of mine called Isaac, told me this '' God is wanting to answer your prayers but your limiting him with your little faith'' I got confused
-- I read the bible, then GOD remind me this word, ''faith comes from hearing the word of God'' so i started listening to benny hinn sermons about faith, ''the real faith'' by kathryn kuhlman and so many preachers.....

But i didn't know that, God was watching me in my sufferings, what was needed there, is to put my faith in practical...hahaha wonderful
Two weeks ago, God give me a chance to go to evangelical mission for one week, i thank God from there i realize this '' GOD IS REAL''
--I got a chance to be A prayer committee member, and i got a lot visions and dreams about the people of that place, and we prayed for them,,..and i thank GOD i am the one among the people who witnessed the power of God and his real work for his people...
''''God answered our prayers'''.
--all what we asked, God did it..
one thing i learnt there, is about submission,
-- submitting yourself, your whole, surrender all to him, then you will experience the power of God.
I am really happy now days, am living in his presence, getting his powerful massages everyday...i thank him for everything ....i love him..
And that is why i have power to say, GOD IS REAL, real onto us, GOD is always here and there, for me and you..
He loves us very much....
God bless you....welcome

Comments

Dont miss these ones

Where our HoPe IS....??

LET ME KNOW YOUR MISSION IN MY LIFE

Moyo wa Mtu ni Kama Kichaka