LET ME KNOW YOUR MISSION IN MY LIFE


Let me know your mission in my life
When you think about life, it has a lot of disappointments, joy happy moments, sad moments, loneliness, so on,
But they all just pass, because we are also passing, we are not belong to this world.

Some moments may be new to you, but they can be the past experience to your friends or your neighbor, better seek for advice.
Every being is going through his or her own life difficulties, good and bad moments, But we all living on the same earth.
You can just imagine, what is a real mission of God to put us into the world and he gave us a chances and time to exist with different purpose to each one of us.

I do think that life is a short mission, why, because I was one year old but I am now 22 years old and tomorrow I will be 40 years old, the day after tomorrow I will die.
So what else is important in life in addition to all hardship, good and bad moments we are going through in life. what are the really wants of our creator for the case of our existence !!!!!

Life is like a war, everyone fight for his own survival and success, nobody care about yours. But how many of us we do understand that this is God’s mission and it is a short mission, so you have to care about your mission.
So it’s better to understand that the end of your mission is coming.

I wish to see my king in my everyday’s life, because I need his instructions on how to succeed my mission, and I need his courage because am just a child and my mission is at the start.


GOD BLESS YOU ALL READERS OF THIS BLOG!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont miss these ones

Where our HoPe IS....??

Moyo wa Mtu ni Kama Kichaka